The name's Harry!
Game design, music & sound production and all sorts of random things in between. Currently studying games and audio in Aalto University (Helsinki, Finland), working on my master's thesis. Passionate about games, music, friends and a good cup of coffee. Game conference and game jam goer. D Fast is my life-long pseudonym for all things audio, starting in '97 and currently also in use for game design work.
Tools and skills
- Software: Renoise, Reaper, Unity, Wwise
- Computer languages: HTML, CSS, Pure Data
- Music instruments: keyboards, guitars, drums, vocals
Inspiring right now
- Point and click adventure games (Machinarium, Amanita Design in general), Dark Souls series, Ni no Kuni 2, Mario Kart 8, Breath of the Wild, card games (Durak, Canasta, Boss Monster), board games (Jaipur, Ticket to Ride)
- 70's progressive grooves (Soft Machine, Big Band Katowice), Ultra Bra, Count Basie, Lupin the 3rd soundtrack
- Summer fast approaching, escape games, cycling, board games and cold drinks in a park
Copyright © 2017 Harri Dammert